Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday- January 28, 2011

Good Morning,

Sorry I can't be there today.  I am excited to be presenting at Educon this weekend and today I am visiting classrooms at Science Leadership Academy in Philadelphia, the school that hosts Educon.
Mr. Sullivan has the names of a few students who have not gotten us the information requested on our first day of class.

Today, I would like you to watch the video below and work on your blog template.  In addition, I would like you to add some gadgets/widgets to your blog.




Click on the Design tab at the top of your blog and then click on add a gadget.  Please add the Blog Stats gadget and then add at least two more that you like.  You can check out my blog to see some of the gadgets I have for ideas.

Finally - Send one tweet to @bhsprincipal and I will create a Twitter list four our class.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment